Coocheer Rivet Nut Tool Auto Pumping Rod Rivet Nut Setter Kit 70Pcs
- Pumping Rod Style for quick-change rivets.
- Please NOTE that the M8 mandrel was installed in the riveter.
- 【RAPID MOUNT & RELEASE】The rivet gun's pumping rod design allows you to fast loading and unloading of threaded rivet nuts, Load rivet nuts by pushing the rod instead of by hand. Unload the rivet nuts from the riveter simply by pulling the rod, which is more convenient and efficient.
- 【7-PIECE MANDRELS & 70-PIECE RIVNUTS】The rivnut tool kit comes with 7pcs Metric/SAE interchangeable mandrels (M5, M6, M8, M10, 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18) and 70pcs rivnuts (10 rivet nuts for each mandrel), sturdy plastic case for protection and organized.
- 【DURABLE & ENERGY-SAVING】14 inches rivnut gun, 3mm thickened carbon steel arm & ergonomic U-shape handles can save 60% effort than normal 13 inches rivet nut tools do.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】The rivet gun kit is suitable for metal plate, plastic piece, riveting wood, bicycle attachments, car attachments, furniture, decorations etc.
- 【PRECAUTIONS FOR USE】 When you push or pull the pumping rod, please keep the gun level, then be sure not to let the Angle between mandrel and nut prevent you from taking out the gun, It will easily break the mandrel.
At Coocheer,We manufacture the quality products according to customer requirements, brings much convenience, comfortable and fast to live.We have our professional products supervisory team, and always take the customer actually need as the guidance/Researches and develops the high-grade highly effective product unceasingly.
1. Please check the hole size before selecting mandrel and rivet nuts:
M5 (7mm), M6 (9mm), M8 (11mm), M10 (13mm), 10-24 (6.5mm), 1/4-20 (9.9mm), 5/16-18 (10mm).
2. Always use the correct rivets, otherwise, the rivets will be stuck in the rivet gun.
3. This rivet nut tool can not be used with plus nuts, jack nuts, or pop rivets.
4. The rivnut tool kit only applies to materials with hardness over HRC35, Iron, leather, ABS plastic, Not suitable for fabric, billboard, ultrathin metal plate (<1mm)
5. Please NOTE that the M8 mandrel was installed in the rivet gun.
6. Do not use the working hand riveter tool pointing at others.
7pcs Metric/SAE interchangeable rivet mandrels, each mandrel with 10pcs nuts (M5, M6, M8, M10, 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18), The mandrels each have their own color-coded storage box and all the nuts are packed individually for easy identification.
SOLID CARRYING CASE
All pieces are packed in a rugged, compact carrying case for storage and portability. Each tool fits snugly into its respective place to prevent moving around and scraping.
How to Replace the Mandrels?
INSTALL THE RIVET NUT
Rotate the rivet nut clockwise to complete the installation
ASSEMBLE THE MANDREL
Assemble the required mandrel into the rivet gun
TIGHTEN THE HEAD NUT
Use the wrench to tighten the head nut clockwise
PRESS THE SLEEVE BACKWARD
Press the sleeve backward and fit the connecting rod
LOAD THE RIVET NUT
Before load the rivet nut, make sure the handles are fully opened. then you can load the nut in the riveter stem